Selling Your House

Leaving us?    

We hate to see you go, but there are a few steps you need to take so your settlement is not delayed.

Using the form below; First, you need to complete an architectural compliance inspection of your property, after which then you can request the Resale Disclosure Packet using the request form located here.

Contact the Architectural Committee at or the the Board of Directors at to start the process.  

Allow adequate time for this process so it does not delay your settlement.

Below are two documents:

1) Most Common Exterior Issues from Home Pre-Sale Compliance Inspections.  Please review and take corrective action before requesting Pre-Sale Compliance Inspection.

2) After you have reviewed and taken corrective, action review the Pre-Sale Exterior  Inspection Sheet .  This is used when performing Pre-sale Compliance Inspection. 

Page updated 15 October 2021

Make a free website with Yola